Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that refers to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) is Siebert Industrieelektronik GmbH, Siebertstrasse, 66571 Eppelborn, Germany (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
Siebert France Sarl, 4 rue de l'Abbé Louis Verdet, FR-57200 Sarreguemines,
Siebert Italia srl, Via Galileo Galilei 2 / A, IT-39100 Bolzano (BZ),
Siebert Nederland B.V., Jadedreef 26, NL-7828 BH Emmen
Siebert Austria GmbH, Mooslackengasse 17, AT-1190 Vienna
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are legal archiving requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection authority.
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the extent and functionig of which are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal data that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and charged by us, they are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties, if sale actions, prize draws, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You receive further information if you provide your personal data, or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," text files that are stored on your computer and that allows one to analyze your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about its use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We only use Google Analytics with active IP anonymization, i.e. your IP address will be shortened by Google in the area of member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and will be shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by adjusting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing it, by using the browser plug-in available in the link below. Download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent detection by Google Analytics, by clicking on this link: Opt-Out Cookie (ed. for information on how to integrate opt-out cookie, see: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/?#disable). An Opt-out Cookie is set that prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The Opt-out Cookie applies only in this browser and only to our website and is stored on your device.
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve the offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal dating is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Maximum storage time of personal data is 14 months.
(5) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: + 353 (1) 436 1001.
User terms: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
Privacy Overview: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
(1) We use the Google AdWords service to draw attention to our offers with the help of advertising tools (so-called Google AdWords) on external web pages. We can determine how successful each advertising effort is in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. We are thus interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered through Google via so-called "ad servers". For this purpose we use Ad Server Cookies, which can be used to measure certain parameters such as the display of advertisements or clicks by users. If you get to our website via a Google ad, Google AdWords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally.
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was directed to that page. Each AdWords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the web pages of AdWords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in these promotional activities. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. We can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media, in particular we cannot identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Because of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to Google's server. We have no influence on the scope and use of the data collected by Google through this tool. We therefore inform you according to our level of knowledge: By integrating AdWords conversion, Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant part of our website or clicked on a message from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign that visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will find out and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in a variety of ways: (A) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular, suppressing third-party cookies will result in you not receiving third-party ads; (B) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser in such a way that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, will be blocked, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; (C) by disabling the interest-based advertisements of providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulatory campaign, via the link https://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; (D) by permanently disabling it in your browsers Firefox, InternetExplorer or Google Chrome under the link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this offer.
(6) The legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
In addition to AdWords conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. Through this application, you can be shown our advertisements after visiting our website during your further Internet use. This is done using cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behavior is recorded and evaluated when Google visits various websites. This is how Google can determine your previous visit to our website. A merging of the remarketing data with your personal data, possibly Stored by Google, does not take place by Google according to their own statements. In particular, according to Google, a pseudonymisation is used in remarketing.
(1) If you want to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, that you provide your personal data, which we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be revocable. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you an e-mail with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
(1) We regularly send you information about our products and offers as well as invitations to trade fairs and events by letter. For this we process your name and address.
(2) The legal basis for this processes is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is to send you advertising in the form of direct marketing.
(3) We process your data for advertising purposes associated with postal advertising until you inform us that you no longer with to receive advertising from us. If we receive such a message from you we will store your data together with an advertising ban notice. The legal basis for the storage of the advertising ban is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f. GDPR. It is in our legitimate interest to ensure that we will continue to duly consider your advertising ban in the future.
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Xing. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection.
By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purpose of the processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise them. The plug-ins allow us to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in provider and URL with its privacy notices:
XING SE, Dammtorstrasse 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany, http://www.xing.com/privacy.
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all included in the "extended privacy mode", that means that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to use them.
(1) You can post public comments on our blog, where we post various contributions on topics related to our activities. Your comment will be posted with your given username. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your common name. The username and e-mail address are required, all other information is optional. When you leave a comment, we will continue to save your IP address, which we will delete after one week. The storage is necessary for us to defend ourselves in cases of possible publication of illegal content against liability claims. Your e-mail address, we need to get in touch with you in case a third party should complain about your comment as unlawful. Legal bases are Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b and f GDPR. Comments will not be reviewed prior to publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
(2) When writing your commentary, you can tick our email service. This will inform you when more users leave a comment on the post. For this service we use the so-called double-opt-in-procedure, that means you will receive an e-mail confirming that you own this e-mail address and wish to receive the notifications. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail. Your personal data, including e-mail address, your time of registration for the service and your IP address will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the hint service.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can address your advertising contradiction to the contact address mentioned in the imprint.